What is the Learn4Life Street Team?
We are looking for a group of confident and dynamic students who represent our school throughout the community and tell their unique story of how Learn4Life Schools helped them reach their personal academic goals and get PAID to do it!
• Have Fun & Get Paid!
• Great Work Experience
• Develop Communications & Promotional Skills That Will Strengthen Your Resume!
Requirements for Students
• 15-week internship starting in late May
• Average of 6 hours per week working both in the community and at your school.
• Must be available on weekends and evenings.
• Must have their own transportation to events.
• Must be confident and outgoing.
• Must be eligible to enroll in WIOA program. (For more information about WIOA eligibility please reach out to your local school staff)
• Must complete WIOA training prior to beginning Street Team.
• Must maintain good standing with school.
How do I find out more?
We will be hosting information sessions in San Diego weekly both in person and virtually. Below you’ll find more information about dates, times and locations for upcoming information sessions. Please feel free to join us and learn how you can become a part of the team!
- May 31 10am at National City and 1pm at Chula Vista
- June 1 10am at Lemon Grove and 1pm at DHC
- June 2 10am at Lakeside and 11:30am at Diego Valley East
- Onsite/in person Orientation at Diego Hills Central Thursday, June 23 at 12:00pm.
If you have any other questions please reach out to:
Call or Text: 619.929-7460
Email: [email protected]
Where do I sign up?
Are you ready to join the team? GREAT! Please fill out the form below and give us some additional information and we will reach out to you about next steps.