June 26, 2020
After months of distance learning, Learn4Life schools have begun transitioning back to on-site learning.
We will offer a flexible learning program that includes on-site/in-person modified appointments and virtual learning sessions.
We understand that in-person attendance may be a concern for some families at this time. If distance learning by virtual appointment is a better option for you and your family, please discuss with your teacher.
As always, our schools strive to personalize each student’s education to meet their specific needs and academic path.
All students are expected to make academic progress, whether virtually or in-person. We are here to help and will offer various methods of learning to accommodate each individual’s needs.
Your safety is extremely important to us. We continue to monitor daily guidelines from public health agencies. We want you to feel comfortable about returning to the school site. Below are modifications we’ve made to ensure everyone’s safety:
- Appointments scheduled to limit the number of people in the building
- Furniture rearranged to ensure six feet of social distancing
- Clear dividers installed between desks as needed
- Hand sanitizing stations provided
- One-way traffic flows to reduce contact with others
- Face masks covering the mouth and nose are required (we will provide if you do not have one)
- Temperature readings with a touch-free scanner before entering
- All surfaces sanitized daily and teachers trained on sanitation protocols
We are excited to see students again! The teachers and staff have missed interacting with all of you!